For all the students out there, an announcement is going to be revealed that all the examination centers and every student of roll Number are now available at the official website of the University of Balochistan which is WWW.UOB.EDU.PK.
Though, if you find that there is any subject or point has been crashed then kindly contact to the main Examination (control) branch.
- Also, take with yourself that Printed slip during the whole Examination. This will help you to give your exams.
- Do not forget to bring up your real/original CNIC's during the whole Examination. If you forget to bring it up then you will not able to sit and give your exam.
- There will no permission for cell phones or any other kind of electronics gadgets. These things are strictly not allowed in the Examination hall. Keep the things leave into your bags.
- All those Ex: Students/ Failure Students should guarantee their fails subjects from the near by Result Branch,
- The University of Balochistan Quetta will never take any kind of responsibility.
- However, some of the issues like errors and imperfection are going to be acceptable. No need to worry about this.
If you need any help or want to know any type of details then kindly contact to these given numbers below:
Check also: Ba Bsc Annual Result 2018
University Of Balochistan:
The University of Balochistan was built up in June-1970 through an Ordinance issued by the then Governor Balochistan. In June 1996, the Balochistan Assembly passed an ACT called the University of Balochistan ACT 1996. Along these lines, the University of Balochistan turned into the sole general University of the Province conferring Higher Education to the whole populace of the territory in Science, Arts, and Humanities.
The University at first began with three offices i.e. Material science, Chemistry, and Geology. With the progression of time, we have now 34 divisions, Two Institutes (Institute of Management Sciences and Institute of Bio-Chemistry) and five particular focuses (Center of Excellence in Mineralogy, Pakistan Study Center, Area Study Center, Balochistan Study Center, Center for Advanced Studies in Vaccinology and Bio-Technology) of higher investigations and research, one constituent Law College and 88 partnered universities including an Agriculture College, Bolan Medical College and the Command and Staff College, Quetta.